|Dance Unlimited*||Partnership||CPL – Choice, Passion, Life (Cerebral Palsy League Of Queensland)||AU$24,800||2016|
|Snow Sports Camp*||Partnership||Cerebral Palsy Alliance||AU$22,452||2016|
|Wheelchair Sports NSW 2017 Junior Wheelies' Christmas Camp*||Partnership||Wheelchair Sports New South Wales Incorporated||AU$11,544||2016|
|Athlete leadership Program*||Partnership||Special Olympics Melbourne Inner East||AU$10,000||2015|
|Building youth buoyancy through blind swimming*||Partnership||Blind Sports and Recreation Victoria||AU$9,750||2015|
|Empowering Young People*||Partnership||Communities @ Work||AU$9,900||2015|
|Get Involved*||Partnership||Australian Paralympic Committee||AU$75,000||2015|
|Hoop Dreams*||Partnership||E-Focus as Heidelberg Training and Resource Centre||AU$9,690||2015|
|Junior Wheelchair Sports Program*||Partnership||Wheelchair Sports NSW||AU$9,858||2015|
|L2R Dance Safari*||Partnership||L2R Next Gen Inc||AU$10,000||2015|
|Project Re-Boot*||Partnership||Australian Circus and Physical Theatre Association||AU$10,000||2015|
|South West Highschools (Bicycle) Tour*||Partnership||K-Equip Ltd||AU$10,000||2015|
|The Shack Youth Services - Health and wellbeing program*||Partnership||Benevolent Society||AU$10,000||2015|
|Research Agreement to support METEx Energy Balance research project, to investigate the effects of exercise intensity on diet, physical activity and body composition in participants with metabloic syndrome||Research||University of Qld||AU$110,473||2014-2015|
|Bike Education Program*||Partnership||Frankston Special Development School||AU$10,000||2014|
|Deadly Sista Girlz*||Partnership||The David Wirrpanda Foundation||AU$10,000||2014|
|Fit Five*||Partnership||QLD Police Citizens Youth Welfare Assoc. (Beenleigh)||AU$10,000||2014|
|Fremantle PCYC Streetball*||Partnership||The Federation of Western Australian Police and Community Youth Centres||AU$31,327||2014|
|Get Involved*||Partnership||Australian Paralympic Committee||AU$75,000||2014|
|Healthy Lives*||Partnership||St Laurence||AU$7,900||2014|
|Living the Dream - Sports Based Mentoring Program Dandenong*||Partnership||Living the Dream Foundation||AU$20,000||2014|
|Nutrition Society of Australia Annual Conference||Partnership||Nutrition Society of Australia||AU$11,700||2014|
|Street Health*||Partnership||Ted Noffs Foundation||AU$10,000||2014|
|Development, project management and evaluation of Happiness Cycle program||Partnership||Bicycle Network||AU$345,000||2013-2015|
|Deadly Sista Girlz*||Partnership||The David Wirrpanda Foundation||AU$10,000||2013|
|Football Skills for Life*||Partnership||University of South Australia (Football United)||AU$9,832||2013|
|GoActive Sports Tournament*||Partnership||Auburn Community Development Network||AU$8,500||2013|
|Healthy Minds, Healthy Lives, Healthy Futures*||Partnership||Albury Wodonga Community College Ltd||AU$9,875||2013|
|Helping ourselves through personal education (HOPE)*||Partnership||Country Health SA Local Health Network Incorporated.||AU$4,000||2012|
|International Congress Physical Activity & Public Health Conference||Partnership||Sports Medicine Australia||AU$120,000||2012|
|Paddle your own Canoe*||Partnership||Police Citizens Youth Clubs NSW Ltd (Albury PCYC)||AU$10,000||2012|
|Team Game||Partnership||Edge Assist Inc (Southern Man Made)||AU$4,655||2012|
|Community Awareness & Wellbeing for School Students with Disabilities*||Partnership||Australian Foundation for Disability||AU$10,000||2011|
|Fit n healthy*||Partnership||Bridgewater PCYC||AU$10,000||2011|
|Support and co-contribute, with other members, to health and wellness research as a member of Australian Beverages Council||Research||Australian Beverages Council Ltd||AU$73,400||2010-2015|
|Exercise is Medicine Australia Project||Partnership||Exercise & Sports Science Australia||AU$247,570||2010-2013|
|Workplace Health Program for employees of selected Coca-Cola production worksites in Australia – Contracted work to produce a proposed structure, an evaluation framework and independent evaluation of a workplace health promotion program targeting nutrition and physical activity behaviours||Partnership||Sydney University||AU$375,540||2010-2013|
|World First' Program Sports Challenge*||Partnership||Sports Challenge Australia||AU$10,000||2010|
*Indicates funding from The Coca-Cola Australia Foundation.
Under our contracts with certain organisations, we are obligated to obtain the organisation’s permission to make disclosures like those above. We have made a good faith effort to obtain permission from these organisations.
Our Approach to Funding Scientific Research:
For all the health and well-being research funding disclosed below, the researchers:
· are expected to conduct research that is factual, transparent, and designed objectively;
· are expected to generate an appropriately phrased hypothesis and to conduct research that will answer the relevant questions, rather than favour a particular outcome;
· have full control of the study design, the execution, and the collection, analysis and interpretation of the data;
· are encouraged to publish; and
· are expected to disclose their funding sources in all publications and public presentations of the data.
In no event does Coca-Cola South Pacific Pty Ltd (CCSP) have the right to prevent the publication of research results. Nor does CCSP provide funding conditioned on the outcome of the research.
We have made a good-faith effort to disclose all the funding that meets the inclusion criteria. If we have unintentionally omitted something that meets those criteria, we will disclose it in one of our future updates, which we plan to provide every twelve months.
Items Included in and Excluded from the 10/03/2017 Disclosure
Research and Partnerships Included:
1. Funding provided by CCSP or The Coca-Cola Company’s U.S. corporate headquarters to entities based in Australia for research relating to dietary intake, nutrition, and health, or to physical activity; and
2. Funding provided by CCSP, The Coca-Cola Australia Foundation, or The Coca-Cola Company’s U.S. corporate headquarters to entities based in Australia for health and well-being programs and communications activities conducted in Australia
Research and Partnerships Excluded:
1. Research by entities not based in Australia and not funded by CCSP or The Coca-Cola Company’s U.S. corporate headquarters;
2. Programs and activities conducted outside Australia and not funded by CCSP, The Coca-Cola Australia Foundation, or by The Coca-Cola Company’s U.S. corporate headquarters;
3. Research on ingredients, packaging, products, or brands that is not related to dietary intake, nutrition, and health, or to physical activity;
4. Research and development on new ingredients, packaging, products, or brands; and
5. Payments to third-party service providers for media services, advertising, and logistics in support of the “Partnerships” for Health and Well-Being Programs and Communications Activities listed.
For purposes of this list, we use the term ‘partnership’ in an informal sense, referring to our relationship with entities based in Australia that have received funding from CCSP, The Coca-Cola Australia Foundation, or The Coca-Cola Company’s U.S. corporate headquarters to support their health and well-being programs and communications activities conducted in Australia from 2010 to 2016.
Timeframe: 1 January 2010 through 31 December 2016. Amounts for January 2017 and forward will be disclosed in a future update.
Currency: all amounts are disclosed in AUS excluding GST. Where amounts have been converted from other currencies to AUS this has been done using an average annual aggregated exchange rate for the year in which the payment was made.