As an organization truly made of people from all genders, nationalities, and life experiences, The Coca-Cola Company is committed to creating a culture of mentoring at all levels. Our associates value it. Our business depends on it to grow. And the better tomorrow we all want to create depends on it to become a reality.
In particular, we support mentoring women at our company because of the difference it can make at every level, across our system. Just as important, the process of mentoring women helps us uncover and dissect the often-hidden biases that can work to hold women back. It’s not just about growth for her. It’s about growth for all of us.
I’m also personally reinforcing in our culture that we must have an inclusive environment for all, where everyone is able to fully participate in all aspects of our business.
We support #MentorHer not just because it’s the right thing to do for women, but because it’s simply the right thing to do.
James Quincey is president and CEO of The Coca-Cola Company.
To learn more about how
More on Journey
- Putting out the flames: A Mount Franklin truck in the right place
- Ronald McDonald House Provides Home Away From Home
- Chris O’Keefe 2017 Kennedy awards winner
- Delivering happiness around the world: The history of Coca-Cola’s Christmas Trucks
- Endless Curiosity: How to Become Young Journalist of the Year