Champions know that ego counts, but numbers don’t lie: to be the best, you’ve got to beat the best.
That’s why Powerade has developed Powerscore, a series of physical tests created in collaboration with the NSW Institute of Sport (NSWIS).
And who better to set the bar than some of Australia’s most elite athletes?
It was a wet and muggy morning at North Sydney Oval when the rivalry that pitted mate against mate and code against code entered full swing.
Get your score. Then settle it.
To find our more head to Powerscore.
More on Journey
- Flavour Fusions: Local Food Bloggers Share Their Favourite Flavour Combos
- Taking A Stand At Work: Why we are Embracing Flexible Workstations
- Billy Slater: Man Behind the Melbourne Storm
- A Light Springtime Lunch: Prawn Bánh Mì With Fennel and Apple Slaw
- 6 Stories behind Australia's love for big things