“We’ve long been associated with the festive season and the joy it brings in the Northern Hemisphere, so we’re delighted to introduce it here with a uniquely Australian Christmas flavour,” said marketing manager Lisa Winn.
The truck tour began its journey in Manly, on its way to the first stop in Tamworth, followed by stops in Townsville and Mt Isa.
“Isolation and hardship can hit home during the Christmas period, so now more than ever it is vital we think of others and give hope to where it’s needed most,” said Salvation Army fundraising and communications director Leigh Cleave.
“We’re thrilled to have the support of
Along with partners Salvation Army, Australian songstress Samantha Jade will also be making a guest appearance on the tour including at the launch this morning at Manly Beach and later this month at Tamworth, where she will perform alongside some local talent.
“I’m super excited to be joining
So what are the surprises? You’ll just have to wait and see!
If you aren’t one of the towns the
To donate to The Salvation Army and help give hope where it’s needed most, visit salvos.org.au or call 13 72 58 (13 SALVOS).
More on Journey
- What’s possible: How Coke and its staff are helping young Australians
- Sold! Meet the Winners of the Kings Cross Coke Sign Auction
- Endless Curiosity: How to Become Young Journalist of the Year
- Coca-Cola Partners with Raise Foundation to Support Youth Mentoring
- How the Coke Billboard Hyphen is Starring in the Best Christmas Lights of 2016