Francesca Louise Frenzi from inc.com tells us why Gen Y deserve a break...
When it comes to Gen Y employees, you've probably heard the stereotypes: unfocused, lazy, and in need of constant praise.
According to a workforce survey conducted by the online freelance network oDesk and consulting firm Millennial Branding, the things that supposedly make millennials so stereotypically unappealing might actually belie their entrepreneurial strengths.
Here are four things that define the millennial mindset – and how you might just be able to use them to your advantage…
More on Journey
- Building a Better Bottle: Why The Lighter, Eco-Friendly Powerade Bottle is Winning Awards
- All the Colours: Celebrating Diversity with a Pop-Up Billboard
- From Startup to Scaleup: The Next Wave of Innovation
- Kick Start Your Career: 7 Tips for Success in 2014
- Thinking Inside the Box: 5 Ways to Generate Breakthrough Ideas