Francesca Louise Frenzi from inc.com tells us why Gen Y deserve a break...
When it comes to Gen Y employees, you've probably heard the stereotypes: unfocused, lazy, and in need of constant praise.
According to a workforce survey conducted by the online freelance network oDesk and consulting firm Millennial Branding, the things that supposedly make millennials so stereotypically unappealing might actually belie their entrepreneurial strengths.
Here are four things that define the millennial mindset – and how you might just be able to use them to your advantage…
More on Journey
- Our Way Forward: Outside The Bottle
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- Making A (Yearly) Splash: How Coca-Cola Japan Stays Ahead in One of the Most Innovative Beverage Markets in the World
- Happy Hometowns: Why We’re Proud to Announce 33 New Charitable Grants
- Landcare and Coca-Cola Make Time for What Matters