The Coca-Cola Australia Foundation (CCAF) is at the heart of our community strategy in Australia. This philanthropic fund is a joint initiative between Coca-Cola Amatil and Coca-Cola South Pacific, created to distribute $1.1million to do social good.
Our mission is to inspire moments of happiness and possibilities for young Australians (aged 13 to 19 years).
Our aspiration is to create meaningful philanthropic partnerships we believe will help build stronger, happier communities.
We will do this by supporting programs to build capability through increasing happiness, empowerment and possibilities for a more positive life.
Our criteria for funding is programs that benefit a demonstrable societal need (you tell us!) so together we can make a difference where it counts.
More on Journey
- Creative Communities: The Coca-Cola Australia Foundation Unveils First Flagship Partner
- 5 Ways Coca-Cola Made a Difference in 2016
- Sugar Cane Farmers Working to Preserve the Great Barrier Reef for Future Generations
- Having a Bike can Change Your Life, so the Happiness Cycle Gave Away 10,000 of Them
- Scouts Honour: How Coca-Cola is Helping the Glen Innes Community