Our mission is to inspire moments of happiness and possibilities for young Australians (aged 13 to 19 years).
Our aspiration is to create meaningful philanthropic partnerships we believe will help build stronger, happier communities.
We will do this by supporting programs to build capability through increasing happiness, empowerment and possibilities for a more positive life.
Our criteria for funding is programs that benefit a demonstrable societal need (you tell us!) so together we can make a difference where it counts.
More on Journey
- Sold! Meet the Winners of the Kings Cross Coke Sign Auction
- Kings Cross is not a place. It’s a state of mind.
- Sugar Cane Farmers Working to Preserve the Great Barrier Reef for Future Generations
- Happy Hometowns: Why We’re Proud to Announce 33 New Charitable Grants
- Forgotten Superheroes: Free Coke for Designated Drivers Across Australia