The Coca-Cola Australia Foundation (CCAF) is at the heart of our community strategy in Australia. This philanthropic fund is a joint initiative between Coca-Cola Amatil and Coca-Cola South Pacific, created to distribute $1.1million to do social good.
Our mission is to inspire moments of happiness and possibilities for young Australians (aged 13 to 19 years).
Our aspiration is to create meaningful philanthropic partnerships we believe will help build stronger, happier communities.
We will do this by supporting programs to build capability through increasing happiness, empowerment and possibilities for a more positive life.
Our criteria for funding is programs that benefit a demonstrable societal need (you tell us!) so together we can make a difference where it counts.
More on Journey
- The Road to 2020: How Coca-Cola aims to empower five million women around the world
- Forgotten Superheroes: Free Coke for Designated Drivers Across Australia
- Ride of a Lifetime: Sam Willoughby Rolls Into Adelaide for Happiness Cycle 2016
- Creative Communities: The Coca-Cola Australia Foundation Unveils First Flagship Partner
- Seeking Champions: The search is on for Australia’s next paralympic star