For a professional athlete such as South Sydney Rabbitohs captain and brand ambassador for POWERADE ION4, Greg Inglis, hydration is one of the most important elements of performance.
Tune in as Dr Kenneth Graham, principal scientist at the NSW Institute of Sport explains the science behind the sweat.
More on Journey
- Making Smart Drink Choices Just Got Easier: Compare Drink Facts With Coke’s Nutrition Comparison Tool
- Building Stamina: 5 Ways Music Fuels a Better Workout
- Surprise! Kelly Rowland wows Parramatta with Coke No Sugar
- Drink to This: Latest Research into Australia’s Beverage Habits
- Science Behind the Sweat: Greg Inglis and the Power of Hydration