Don’t knock it until you try it! The unique combination of Coca-Cola and ham is as delicious as it is fool proof.
Carol Johnson of Turtle Lake, Wisconsin submitted this sweet take on a holiday classic.
- ½ ham (2-3 kilograms)
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups Coca-Cola®
- 1 Cup crushed pineapple (optional)
- Wash ham thoroughly.
- Rub fat side with brown sugar.
- Pour Coca-Cola and crushed pineapple over ham.
- Bake at 230 degrees for 3 hours.
Makes six servings.
More on Journey
- Take on Billy Slater and Mitchell Johnson with Powerade Powerscore
- From Swimming Medals to Music Awards: Cody Simpson on Chasing Gold
- Spoilt for Choice: How Australians Are Enjoying a Very Multicultural Christmas
- Taking A Stand At Work: Why we are Embracing Flexible Workstations
- 6 Stories behind Australia's love for big things