For many of us, having a job that takes you places is a dream come true. At Coca-Cola we’re very keen to give our people the opportunities that will help them grow – working in another country, collaborating with colleagues across the globe, and accessing world class training opportunities.
From Toongabbie to Taipei and beyond, we’re a global company operating on a local scale in every community where we do business. With more than 130,000 associates worldwide, there are lots of opportunities for those looking to expand their cross-cultural skills and brush up on their time zones.
Check out this video for a glimpse of why a global view is more than welcome when working with us.
More on Journey
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- How Coca-Cola Chile Got More Consumers Trying Coke Zero
- Landcare and Coca-Cola Make Time for What Matters
- Coca-Cola Journey Turns 4: International Editors Mark Milestone
- Coca-Cola: From Start-Up to Global Enterprise