For many of us, having a job that takes you places is a dream come true. At Coca-Cola we’re very keen to give our people the opportunities that will help them grow – working in another country, collaborating with colleagues across the globe, and accessing world class training opportunities.
From Toongabbie to Taipei and beyond, we’re a global company operating on a local scale in every community where we do business. With more than 130,000 associates worldwide, there are lots of opportunities for those looking to expand their cross-cultural skills and brush up on their time zones.
Check out this video for a glimpse of why a global view is more than welcome when working with us.
More on Journey
- Coke’s Road Ahead: 5 Questions with Muhtar Kent and James Quincey
- Lisa Winn: Coca-Cola’s Award-Winning Marketing Director
- Coca-Cola 5by20 Mentoring Program Empowering Young Women
- Our Way Forward: How We're Keeping People at the Heart of Our Business
- Quincey at CAGNY: 'We Are Going to Be a Total Beverage Company'