Francesca Louise Frenzi from inc.com tells us why Gen Y deserve a break...
When it comes to Gen Y employees, you've probably heard the stereotypes: unfocused, lazy, and in need of constant praise.
According to a workforce survey conducted by the online freelance network oDesk and consulting firm Millennial Branding, the things that supposedly make millennials so stereotypically unappealing might actually belie their entrepreneurial strengths.
Here are four things that define the millennial mindset – and how you might just be able to use them to your advantage…
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Gave Back $106 Million to Community Organisations Around the World in 2016
- Coca-Cola: From Start-Up to Global Enterprise
- The Coca-Cola Company Announces Senior Leadership Appointments
- Our Way Forward: Outside The Bottle
- Making A (Yearly) Splash: How Coca-Cola Japan Stays Ahead in One of the Most Innovative Beverage Markets in the World