Australia, 7 October, 2016:
To support the launch, the brand has rolled out an Australian-first TVC that focuses on the message that
The campaign celebrates the introduction of
Sales of single serve small packs (i.e. those under 300ml) grew by 88% between 2013 and 2015. Today
Lisa Winn, Marketing Director,
"Our smaller packs have proved extremely popular in the past two years and we expect that popularity will increase further with the launch of our new 250ml bottles," she said.
Coca-Cola’s new 250ml PET mini bottles are available nationwide now and will be available in 45% of corner shops and convenience stores by the end of 2016.
For more information, contact Red Agency at the bottom of this PDF.
Download Media Release
Download High Resolution Images
More on Journey
- FUZE TEA turns up the heat with new summer campaign
- Sprite rolls out next phase of successful 'Cut Through The Heat' campaign
- POWERADE challenges Aussies to 'Smash the Sweat' with exclusive limited edition Summer of Sport packs
- Glaceau smartwater launches major summer campaign fronted by Jennifer Aniston
- Premium international water brand Glaceau smartwater launches in Australia